Thinking of buying a home?
Get the peace of mind that comes with inspecting the home that you are buying. A professional home inspection by David Wood can disclose major defects and can save you thousands of dollars in repairs and maintenance. Approximately one out of five homes will have at least one major defect. These defects are often missed by the buyer and unknown even to the seller.
About the Inspector
- Certified Inspector with American Society of Home Inspectors, ASHI for 15 years
- Better Business Bureau member
- Licensed architect (retired)
- Contract sale inspector for the City of Des Moines
- Relocation inspector for many of the largest corporations in central Iowa
- Architectural consultant for the Iowa Historical Society
- Over 8000 inspections performed
- General Home Inspection for buyers
- Pre-listing advice and consultation for home sellers
- Structural evaluation
- Historic Building Analysis
- Expert Witness and Legal Consultant
You’ll receive extensive checklist identifying defective, marginal, and acceptable conditions. Also a summary and photos of defects and safety hazards can be delivered by email within two or less business days of the inspection.